Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Phenix_360's UKM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phenix_360

Phenix_360

Phenix_360's UKM Application Empty
PostSubject: Phenix_360's UKM Application   Phenix_360's UKM Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 12:30 am

Steam Name: Phenix_360
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60013602
Combat RP Experience: Good.
Stalker RP Experience: I have been playing stalkerrp on your server for around two weeks so it’s there.
Desire to Join UKM: I feel it….in my soul. (I have seen walk trough’s of stalker and I have always seemed to like the UKM.)
Willingness to Cooperate with Presence in Events: Yep, If I am available.
Willingness to Receive IC / OoC Training: I’m always up for it.

What is the UKM's purpose in the zone?:
- The UKM is tasked with upholding security along the borders of the Zone, in order to prevent the unauthorized entry of stalkers and the distribution of artifacts to the outside world without government supervision.
How will your UKM interact with other soldiers or military stalkers?:
- Normal really (As if he where around friends or people he was comfortable with)
How will your UKM interact with his superiors and officers?:
- In a respectful manner.
How will your UKM interact with unauthorized Stalkers in the zone?:
- With extreme prejudice

Name: Oleksander Demyan
Ethnicity: Ukrainian

Backstory:
*A well-kept handbook would lie on the table when you open it and flip through the pages almost half of the book is full. Handwriting and small drawings fill the pages.*

Day 1
May 4, 2007
    I arrived at the FOB earlier today. It’s a lot smaller than I expected, as I boarded the helicopter about an hour ago it felt like a different world. This….place is a ghost town not even the FOB looks in good shape everything just feels like a shade of….grey. I must familiarize myself with this FOB seeing as I will be here for a while…I will write more once I get myself situated.

Day 3
    I was busy most of yesterday helping move supplies throughout the base. I also witnessed my first emission, those are some…..strange things. Some of the men here just went inside not even seeming the slightest surprised or scared. This Zone is nothing how I imagined. There is only 14 of use two of which seeming like they know what they are doing in this zone….They seem different from the rest of use.

Day 5
    Remember when I said there were 14 of us? Yeah make that 10 now…They went on a patrol. They were ambushed, I remember there screams over the radio then…silence. I went to go investigate with 4 others. One of them said mutants got em’ this place seems to get worse and worse by the day. The only thing I find comfort in is the sound of the rain…and the sounds of the radio chatter..some may call me weird for that but that’s just me.

Day 9
    Dead there all dead….My squad just picked off like flies by some sniper….I’m nowhere near the FOB..I’m holding here in some building for the night…My radio is dead…I think that makes what six now? This place has turned me into an animal…Taking ammo and anything I can off the dead, my fallen brethren just to survive.

Day 10
    I’m all that is left the FOB is fucked…From a far I see movement inside the base they are not friendly..I can tell that much.

Day 12
    Hungry….Thats all I can think about is food. Another FOB lay a Few miles from our own…I will try and make it here…..try that’s all I can do at this point.

Day *It seems to be smudged*
    Two weeks……I can’t express the feelings that go through my mind as I came across the FOB to find soldiers but they were…different they charged at me on all fours..I had no choice but to try dispatch it as one tried to leap at me. It scratched my arm as I dove to the side emptying a whole clip of my AK into it after words. I heard more but ran as fast as I could not looking back, they were not….human. I later came across another patrol…they seemed normal like me. I have relinked with some soldiers. The first thing I did when I got to the new base was sleep. As I walked in they all looked at me as If I was a dead man, I have a new understanding for the zone…for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

Phenix_360's UKM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phenix_360's UKM Application   Phenix_360's UKM Application EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 3:58 pm

I'll give you a shot.
Back to top Go down

Phenix_360's UKM Application
Page 1 of 1