Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Khan Aitmatov

Khan Aitmatov

Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  Empty
PostSubject: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 am

Steam Name: Khan

Steam Page URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080317526/

Steam #ID: STEAM_0:0:60025899

Character's Name: Sergei Desyatkov

Character's Backstory:
(^Minimum of 1 Paragraphs^)
Sergei Desyatkov was born on September 29th, 1992, in Kiev, Ukraine. His father, Abram Desyatkov, was a gunsmith for a group of traders who controlled the market. His father decided that a school education would not be pragmatic for his son, so he took Sergei under his wing, to help with business. At the age of seven, Sergei learned to dismantle different types of firearms and replace pieces for repairs. At the age of eight, he was taught how to mount optics on to rifles. At the age of fourteen, his father turned his son over to Alexei Belkin, to teach him how to make repairs on suits since they were high in demand. Sergei returned to his father after two years and was now equivalent to his father in repairs and modifications. He ran a business with his father for four years until he was told to go with the next expedition to the zone to help a man named Hans Kaufmann with his shop. The group had made it to Loner Town after a few days and dropped off the supplies in Hans' locker and left Sergei in his kiosk, where he now works.

Where the Character got the means to do Technical work:
(^Minimum of 1 Paragraph^)
Sergei was taught how to modify and repair weapons and wares from his father Abram from the age of seven to fourteen, where he was then turned over to Alexei Belkin to learn how to repair Kevlar and wares. At the age of twenty, he was turned over to Hans Kaufmann, whom he works for. He receives supplies directly from Hans through the weapons he buys from Stalkers, or he gets a shipment of attachments, barrels, receivers, and Kevlar through the group going on expeditions sent by his father, Abram.
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:42 pm

I've noticed that you already have a trader. I'd like to give someone who doesn't have some form of business character priority over you.

Last edited by Nazz on Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khan Aitmatov

Khan Aitmatov

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 pm

Alright, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Personalized-Username

Personalized-Username

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:56 am

I understand you want to wait for a new businessman, Nazz, but we don't have an active tech and everybody really wants one. Khan is always on, he's making events when no admins are on (coming of out of his own pocket), and he's a great role-player. +1.
Back to top Go down
Khan Aitmatov

Khan Aitmatov

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:38 am

So...still on hold?
Back to top Go down
Sir_Leaf

Sir_Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Personalized-Username wrote:
I understand you want to wait for a new businessman, Nazz, but we don't have an active tech and everybody really wants one. Khan is always on, he's making events when no admins are on (coming of out of his own pocket), and he's a great role-player. +1.

*Cough* Jamie is most active Tech, no one ever needs one. *Cough*

Anyway, I +1 Khan.
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 10:46 pm

Apparently people can't read, so I'll quote my own post.

Nazz wrote:
I've noticed that you already have a trader. I'd like to give someone who doesn't have some form of business character priority over you.

I don't want to sound like a douche, I really don't. But I don't like when I have half the server asking me about something I've already passed judgement on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application    Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sergei Desyatkov's Technician Application
Page 1 of 1