Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personalized Username's Trader Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Personalized-Username

Personalized-Username

Personalized Username's Trader Application  Empty
PostSubject: Personalized Username's Trader Application    Personalized Username's Trader Application  EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 6:51 pm

Steam Name: [CB] -vG- Personalized Username

Steam Page URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Personalized/

Steam #ID: U:1:96443877

Character's Name: Boris 'Shady Boris' Aleksi

Character's Backstory:
(^Minimum of 1 Paragraph^)
Boris was born and raised in the Ukraine. He was always selling and trading as a kid, pencils, lunch, you name it. He enjoyed it greatly, and planned to start his own business when he got older. His father was a drunk who had incurred a large amount of debt, and eventually, the criminal underworld made an example of him. Boris was about 18 at the time, and was filled with anger. He began to make criminal connections, hoping to eventually get his revenge on the men who killed his father.

Boris spent a total of three years making connections of the underworld. But first, he had to start small. First he turned to the potheads at his school, discovering who sold them drugs, where they were, and when they were there. The criminal underworld is a web, he would tell himself. I just need to slowly climb up. He then met with various drug dealers. He found that trading money for information was the same as trading money for a PB&J sandwich in elementary school. He also learned that if people didn't accept your deal, they will after being severely beaten in a dark alley. Boris was determined to avenge his father, and wasn't afraid to do whatever it took to reach his goal.

Having learned the locations of several drug manufacturers, he payed them all a visit as well. He then realized that getting information from these guys would be harder than beating up a street dealer. He searched for two enforcers of his own, to even the odds. After a few more months of violence and bribery, Boris had finally found the identity of the man who killed his father. However, it did not go as planned.

The man already knew that Boris was planning a 'visit'. Instead of simply having Boris killed, he greeted him with a business proposal. He knew that Boris did whatever it took to get what he wanted, and admired that. He offered to supply Boris with contraband to sell "across the web." Boris thought about it. His desire to avenge his father conflicted with his desire for money. He then realized, were he in control of the underworld...wouldn't he have done the same to his father? He was a drunk with too much debt. What value did his life have? Boris accepted the offer, and began to supply to criminals.

He then heard 'from the web' about a Zone, a place of danger, but a place with chances of vast wealth. He knew that he could not risk his life searching for this wealth himself, but if he were to sell to those who WERE searching... Boris pictured himself swimming in piles of cash. He used his various connections and wealth to be transported into the zone, where he sells to the stalkers.

Character's Method Of Supply:
(^Minimum of 1 Paragraph^)
Boris, having his various connections, can send messages in and out of the Zone. He simply asks for supplies, and they come in, generally guarded by one of the mercs who helps new stalkers sneak into the Zone. When he does not have the time to send out messages, he pays a stalker a small price to deliver it-no questions asked. He is very grateful of his underworld ties.

Last edited by Personalized-Username on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dominator046

Dominator046

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username's Trader Application    Personalized Username's Trader Application  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Barebones, but not lacking too greatly, I would say. My only concern is with how many traders we have at present, and their ability to supply stalkers with what is needed. I may need to speak other admins, as my attendance recently has left me without the ability to precisely judge what needs the community has at present.
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username's Trader Application    Personalized Username's Trader Application  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:21 pm

I like it. I'll start you off as a tier one, since your backstory doesn't really revolve around heavy weapons or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username's Trader Application    Personalized Username's Trader Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

Personalized Username's Trader Application
Page 1 of 1