Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Saviors'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marky mark

marky mark

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:51 pm

Prepare for image from comic.
"The Saviors' Photo23

"The Saviors"
The Saviors are a bandit in a sensed group formed under their leader Negan. Negan usually recruits trusted friends into this sacred clique. But be wary, this group isn't any sun-shine butt fuck titty shit joint that people dance and frolick in fields of butter cups.
No, this is a straight up trash group that'll make you wish you were on their good side before their leaders bat in caved into their head. The group will, probably to some people, be known as bandits. But most of the time Negan is generous in his muggings, or has a reason behind them.

Members

'Oswald'. This man is a recent friend of Negan he found in the Cordon in his first days in the Zone. They soon departed after a argument at Rostok, and Negan went his own way. Oswald is known to be armed with his scoped Fn Fal. Little else is known of this character, just that he has friends and enemies.
Colin. Negan refers to him as. Some call him Kevo aswell, though. Colin is a sociopath, and a idiot. But Negan trusts him. Little is known about this figure, all but that he wears a trench coat and has a sawed off shotgun.
Negan. The big shit-mother-fucker of this gang. He wields his creation, Lucille, formed by a Dick's sporting goods bat and some barb wire he found at the Garbage. This man is known to be highly dangerous, and according to the PDA is a Veteran stalker. He has been occasionally seen with a MP5.
He is ranked 27 on the stalker leaderboards.
'Hammer'. A tall male who is part of the saviors. He's a sociopath and fucking retarded. Negan still thinks he's a help to the group. Highly dangerous, armed with a solace suit and a SV-10.
'Dune'. A nice fucking guy. Negan ate nachos with 'im. Armed with a solace suit and SV-10.
 Ronald. A cool ass little midget jersey guy whos fucking awesome as shit. Negan trusts him and has let him into the group. Even for his size, this fat little midget is highly dangerous. Wields a Uzi. Has a Brown Trencoat.
 Dante. A merc in a bandit IO7a. He is one cool fucker and is almost as tall as Negan. Wields a MP5. Highly dangerous. 

Other Concerning Details

As said before, this group is dangerous. Staying on their good side will be appreciated. Their goals are: Get a boom box, play Save my Soul by Blue Saraceno on it, and drive up to loner town with a tank while duel welding AA12's. Jokes aside, this group will act for the worst if you get on their bad side.

Last edited by marky mark on Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Ranked 27? For a guy with an Anorak and PPSH thats awfully high.
Back to top Go down
marky mark

marky mark

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:41 am

oh just because i dont have exo skeletons and RPKs my character isnt a highly ranked stalker? well shit, i never knew
Back to top Go down
Spicy Chicken Dip

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 pm

Wu tang clan ain' nothin' to fuck wit!
Back to top Go down

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:16 am

marky mark wrote:
oh just because i dont have exo skeletons and RPKs my character isnt a highly ranked stalker? well shit, i never knew

Generally, to actually get known with a rank, I would say you would have to do some shit and be around for a long time and actually make some reputation from missions and therefore get money, but alright, be a smartass about it..
Back to top Go down
marky mark

marky mark

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 1:30 am

sorry for my last message. it was late and i was pissed for some reason. the reason for the title is because ive had the character for a very long time. and i have some repuation. infact, ive grouped up a gang of over 5 men who're all heavily armed and dangerous. if you make a character with a high ranking stalker leaderboard i could care less
Back to top Go down

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:12 am

No problem man, but I can see the reason you don't have so much gear/items (new server) so yeah, np
Back to top Go down
SpinKingZeppeli

SpinKingZeppeli

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:39 am

Actual picture of the Saviors

"The Saviors' Tumblr_inline_nbhrj8Ll381sm8o1w
Back to top Go down
Raksho

Raksho

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:08 am

Soooo it's just a buncha baddies that don't know how to be good bandits?
Back to top Go down
Spicy Chicken Dip

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 am

Raksho wrote:

We havn't got fucked up yet, when more than four of us are on the server we're unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
Raksho

Raksho

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Spicy Chicken Dip wrote:
Raksho wrote:

We havn't got fucked up yet, when more than four of us are on the server we're unstoppable!
The key is not let anyone know that you're bandits, no witnesses, no survivors.
Back to top Go down
Spicy Chicken Dip

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Raksho wrote:
Spicy Chicken Dip wrote:
Raksho wrote:

The key is not let anyone know that you're bandits, no witnesses, no survivors.
Which we do, most of the time, but the few witnesses we have are either on our side, or they get good incentives not to talk about us. Fuck with the saviors, they'll just kill you, snitch on them, they'll do worse than that.
Back to top Go down
marky mark

marky mark

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:29 pm

i may of melted some guys face off for walking into our base so we're flexible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"The Saviors' Empty
PostSubject: Re: "The Saviors'   "The Saviors' Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Saviors'