Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calhoun Wolfe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Calhoun Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Calhoun Wolfe   Calhoun Wolfe EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 pm

Calhoun Wolfe <a href=Calhoun Wolfe Clint_11[center]

[center]

Alignment:

Morality: Chaotic Good - A Chaotic Good character favors change for a greater good, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom.

Sanity: Stable, content.
                                                                        "I'm fed, watered, alive. What should I be mad about?"

Name: Calhoun Wolfe
                                                                                           Aliases: Cal, Calhoun.
                                                                                           Faction: Loner
                                                                                   Rank: Experienced, a real explorer.
                                                                                                 Age: 26
                                                                                     Place of Birth: Iowa, United States
                                                                              Known Languages: English, Ukrainian, Spanish.
                                                                                           Mental Illnesses: N/A
                                                                                        Physical Disabilities: N/A
                                                                                   Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
                                                                 Occupation: Stalker, Hunter of most things (animals, anomalies, items.)
                                                                     Former Occupations: United States Marines Corporal, Busboy.    
                                                                               Motto: "The sleepy fox catches no chickens!"

Physical Traits:

Weight: 187 lbs.
                                                                                                Height: 6'0
                                                                                         Hair Color: Dark Brown
                                                                                         Eye color: Dark Brown.
                                                    Demeanor: Humorous, slightly crude, tries to keep serious situations from getting too tense.

Relationships:

Key: Love / Bretheren / Friend / Acquaintance / Neutral / Dislike / Hate /

Myself - Man, I really am lonely.
                                                                       Right Hand - Most active sexual partner..

Goals: Fuck bitches, get money, get some artifacts back to the US and get rich. Sounds good to me.

Last edited by Clint Hardwood on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
marky mark

marky mark

Calhoun Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calhoun Wolfe   Calhoun Wolfe EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 am

i like it. but you need to work on your forum skills. put center [the sixth tab on the edit thingy mabob] to put shit in the center for starters. do this for everything. other then that this forum is koolaid
Back to top Go down
King of the Yayo
Admin
King of the Yayo

Calhoun Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calhoun Wolfe   Calhoun Wolfe EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 9:42 am

Clint Hardwood wrote:
Right Hand - Most active sexual partner..

Hah.
Back to top Go down

Calhoun Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calhoun Wolfe   Calhoun Wolfe EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Eh, fuckit, I'm a forum scrub. Might as well leave it looking like shit Razz
Back to top Go down
marky mark

marky mark

Calhoun Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calhoun Wolfe   Calhoun Wolfe EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 pm

k i dont care tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calhoun Wolfe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calhoun Wolfe   Calhoun Wolfe Empty

Back to top Go down

Calhoun Wolfe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay :: Character pages and biographies-
Jump to: