Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' Empty
PostSubject: Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero'   Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 5:15 am

Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' 4b4d78e8e349d2580b37bd7634911644
Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' Beb45da372190cf89f92eae716b2c18b

Listen to this beast in 360p

Neutral Good
Evil<████████ | ████████>Good

Sanity
Fucking Batty<███████|██████|██████>Crystal Clear​

"D'you feel like a hero yet? Me neither."

A Quick Consensus

Alias 'Zero' was once a Ukrainian Military soldier toting the name Maxim Fedosiv. During the events of Clear Sky, he found himself tired of the corruption poisoning the military he was ready to give his life for. So, as any smart person would do, he got out, only instead of going home, he was dumb enough to stay in the Zone. People may call that crazy - as it stands, the motherfucker lives for crazy. He's a daredevil, a hunter, and a Zone guide. Having racked up a few years in the Zone, and more than his fair share of kills and stories to tell, Zero's up there with the rest of the Zone toughies. At the same time, he holds the reins on the stalker squad known as Fortius Ferrum - Stronger Than Iron.

Over the years, Zero's been broken down into a man who's come close to losing everything he has. His empathy comes mostly from the grief he feels for himself. With the loss of his wife and kid, he feels he has nothing more to live for other than his Zone-Brothers. More disclosure about his past may or may not become public sooner or later.

General Information

Name: Maxim Fedosiv
Aliases: 'Zero'
Faction: Loners [Fortius Ferrum Group]
Place of Birth Kiev, Ukraine
Known Languages: Ukrainian, English,
Mental Illnesses: N/A
Physical Disabilities: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Former Occupations: English Teacher, Soldier.
Motto: "Gotta' live and die for somethin', don't we?"

Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' Edward-Burns-0001-1414446169

Physical Traits

Weight: 227 lbs
Height: 5'10''
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Green
Demeanor: Somewhat Professional, Proud.

Relationships

Key: Love/Romantic Interest / Bretheren / Friend / Acquaintance / Neutral / Dislike / Hate I don't hate anybody. /

Self: I think I'm a borderline narcissist.

Launcel: One of the boys, this guy's like a brother to us all. He's always where he needs to be.

Combo/Griggs: Griggs wound up finally getting an alias. He's been with me since we were both rookies.

[MIA] Dusty: I met him and his blondie tech-girlfriend a while back when they were rookies. He's a good guy. One of the best we have.

Nikodim: He was with Dusty, Combo, Launcel, Enya and Smiles when we went to Pripyat before. Now we're here again. Just like old times, huh?

Smiley: My old boy from back in the day. He's coo' as everybody else.

Enya Veidt: There was this thing, back in the day, but we never really pursued anything and decided to stay friends.

[Dead] Anton: This dude I met. He's got this dog, and helped out with a job I gave out. Seems okay.

Trinity: The newest member of our pack. She seems like a good kid, but she needs help dealing with whatever's bothering her. - Trying to teach her apathy.

[Dead] Talia: Was kind of a bitch, but I'd have liked to help her out. It's what we do, after-all.

[Dead] Bones: Just another dog.

Larreh: A Freedomer. We talk every now and again. He keeps me updated, and I do the same for him.

Andy: Some contacts informed me about him. I haven't told anyone, not even the fellas.

Ivan: Same case as Andy.

Khan: I don't really know much about him.

[Dead] Friedrich: Same case as Khan. RIP.

Marz: I wish she'd go home so I can stop worrying about her turning up dead.

Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' Tumblr_lkjrd2IGMX1qcxzk1o1_500

Last edited by Nazz on Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:08 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero'   Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero' EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 3:14 pm

I did a little overhaul on Zero's page. It's been neglected for too long, so I had a bunch of updates I made.
Back to top Go down

Maxim Fedosiv - 'Zero'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay :: Character pages and biographies-
Jump to: