Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monolith Application Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dominator046

Dominator046

Monolith Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Monolith Application Format   Monolith Application Format EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:11 pm

-
[code]
As provided by Bad Guy Number1. Be sure to post apps in a separate topic. Copy all text below this line. PLEASE READ all server rules and the server rules acknowledgement clause at the end of the application.

[color=#FF0000][b]|In-Character Information|[/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Name:[/i] [/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Age:[/i] [/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Previous Life Affiliations:[/i] [/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Specializations (if any):[/i] [/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]|Faction Related Information|[/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]What is the Monolith's ideology?:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Why do you wish to join Monolith?:[/i] [/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Why should Monolith choose you?:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]How will you portray your Monolith Character?:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Define the Server's Portrayal of the Monolith, and Identify the Stalker Game this Portrayal stems from:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Who is the Monolith Preacher?:[/i] [/color]

[color=#FF0000][b]|Other Information| [/b][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Define Metagaming:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Define the Server's Approach to Permanent Kills on Characters:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Will you be willing to subject yourself to an IC or OoC introduction to advanced combat protocol and roleplay conduct?:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Do you understand that S2K events will largely be the minority, if even done at all?:[/i][/color]
[color=#FF0000][i]Will you actively use the forums?:[/i][/color]

[color=#FF0000][i]Backstory [b]OR[/b] a Roleplay Scenario involving your Monolith Stalker defending a Holy Site from exploring Stalkers:[/i][/color]
---Write Here---

*By submitting this application you agree with all standard server rules, and agree to a basic understanding of TextRP function. This ranges from abstaining all possible metagaming, godmodding, illegitimate software tampering, and knowledge of your own faction's rules. To ensure you've read this, place the word Alpha at the end of your Age in the In-Character Information section. By submitting this application for the Monolith, you hereby agree to all the rules stipulated by the Monolith Faction Rules. DO NOT DELETE THIS CLAUSE.[/code]
Back to top Go down

Monolith Application Format
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay :: Official Factions :: Monolith :: Applications-
Jump to: