Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Marz' Matazz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

'Marz' Matazz Empty
PostSubject: 'Marz' Matazz   'Marz' Matazz EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:40 pm

'Marz' Matazz D677b012917408339366476625ff5dbb
'Marz' Matazz 29c8c810

Neutral Good
Evil<████████ | ████████>Good

Sanity

Fucking Batty<███████|██████|██████>Crystal Clear​

"Crazy? Me? What're you on about now?"

A Quick Consensus

Marz is pretty much just an eccentric woman who found her way into the Zone. She's quirky to a fault and tends to find herself getting into all sorts of different shit. What was once a common ordinary girl has been shaped and molded into something else by the Zone. Though she's often awkward, she's by no means dumb or stupid. She has common sense, which doesn't appear to be very common in the Zone. Most people quickly find themselves a place in this character's heart as she's generally easy-going and light-sided, as opposed to the bad social vampires who find interaction to be similar to sunlight.

General Information

Name: Marziale Matazz (Marzie-Alley Muh-tazz)
Aliases: 'Marz'
Faction: Loner
Place of Birth Tallinn, Estonia
Known Languages: Estonian, Ukrainian, English,
Mental Illnesses: ADHD, yes, Marz has ADHD.
Physical Disabilities: N/A
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Former Occupations: Florist, Eco-Stalker
Motto: "You fuckin' fogie - no, what in the flying fuckeroni are you on about?"

Physical Traits

Weight: 186 lbs
Height: 5'7''
Hair Color Brown
Eye Color Green
Demeanor: Laid Back, Childish at Times, Sincere, Quirky.

Relationships

Key: Love/Romantic Interest / Bretheren / Friend / Acquaintance / Neutral / Dislike / Hate /

Some douche deleted my char pages on the Lev forums before I could save them, so I'll have to redo this in depth later.

Self: Even if I'm the only one.

Launcel: He's generally kind with me, and he's pretty cool to hang around with. We shared a calzone, and it was great. One of my best buddies.

Combo: Ditto. He used to work with me, too, and was generally pretty cool. A lot of people didn't seem to like him, but I did. One of my best buddies.

Dustin Pavlenco: Had to go and die like a douche. I'm still feeling sad about it, however. I miss him, a lot.

Shadow: Spooky.

Talia Timbers: Turned out to be a total douche canoe.

Trinity: She's the only other lady in Fortius. Her and I seem to get along okay. I really like her company a lot. I don't think she likes me very much, though, which makes me kind of sad.

Back to top Go down

'Marz' Matazz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay :: Character pages and biographies-
Jump to: