Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personalized Username Admin App

Go down 
+3
Khan Aitmatov
stormshadow
Personalized-Username
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Personalized-Username

Personalized-Username

Personalized Username Admin App Empty
PostSubject: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 10:56 pm

General Information
Steam Name:[CB] [JC] Personalized Username
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48221938
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056709605
RP Experience: I have been RPing for years, on multiple platforms.
Administrative Experience: I have been an admin on an HL2RP server, and I know the duties of SRP admins.

General Questions
What is the duty of an administrator?
Admins help other players with things such as models, gear, or simply teaching them rules. They also organize events to entertain RPers and create revenue.

Why would you make a good staff member on Cheeki Breeki Misery Roleplay?
I have been on Cheeki Breeki for a long time, I came with Yayo. I know the community well, and I know what staff does on the server.

How long can you be on, weekdays and weekends?
Every day during the week I am on from 5:00-5:30 EST, on weekends I am generally on all day unless I have something going on.

Are you able to maintain your maturity even in tense, frustrating situations?
Yes, I do it every day in multiple scenarios.

Can you deal with multiple issues at once? Such as resolving player issues while setting up stashes and events to keep things busy and fun?
Yes.

Examples and Scenarios
If you would like to be able to set up events and stashes, please provide an example of an event or stash below;
1(Stash);
1(Event);
I regularly organize "flesh hunts." I play the role of the flesh, 'Piggy.' I leave small trails around the map for stalkers to follow me, and when I am eventually caught, I enjoy being shot and going in detail about the wounds. Then I am generally taken to loner town and cooked.

Two players have got into an argument over a roleplay involving a small, isolated firefight. The two are at each other's throats over whose shots are going to land and whose are not. It is clear that one of them is powergaming, and probably in it for the scripts, yet he isn't the one who iniated the engagement. The better roleplayer is obviously on the 'mugging' side, and is trying to make things slightly fair, though shows just a teeny bit of powergaming as well. What do?
I try to look at both sides of the argument, but I know that each player will probably have a biased opinion on it. I will not be biased to the better role-player, or the 'victim'. I carefully examine both sides and determine what happens.

**Claus; By sending in this application you acknowledge the fact that you may or may not be accepted, and that though we will provide valid reasons for your application's denial, arguing about why you were 'wrongfully denied' or anything of that sort will not help your next application get accepted anytime sooner. Oh, by the way, put doba-do next to your age to insure you read this.**
Back to top Go down
stormshadow

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Good guy, knows rules,makes the best piggy hunts, and is always a good person to talk to
+1!
Back to top Go down
Khan Aitmatov

Khan Aitmatov

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:44 pm

+1 Pretty mature guy for his age and has an array of characters who make events when no admins are on. Though he may not get on during the weekdays as much, he does spend a shit ton of his time on during the weekends. He's been on for a while and I believe he deserves a chance at being an admin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:12 pm

+1

Really nice and follows the rules to a 't', gets along with pretty much everyone.
Back to top Go down
OBEY

OBEY

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:55 pm

+1! Gets along with everybody and generally an awesome roleplayer, nice to talk to also! cheers

Last edited by OBEY on Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 1:59 pm

You're probably one of the first non-cancerous thirteen year olds I've met. As of right now, our administration roster is full, so I'm officially closing apps. However, I think that you'd make a solid addition to the team once they open back up. Until then, I'll set you as pending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 2:54 pm

Nazz wrote:
You're probably one of the first non-cancerous thirteen year olds I've met. As of right now, our administration roster is full, so I'm officially closing apps. However, I think that you'd make a solid addition to the team once they open back up. Until then, I'll set you as pending.

So I'm cancerous? ;_;
Back to top Go down
The Duatin
Admin
The Duatin

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:06 pm

Clint Hardwood wrote:
Nazz wrote:

So I'm cancerous? ;_;
Yes. <3
Back to top Go down
https://cheekibreekirp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptyMon Sep 29, 2014 6:13 pm

The Duatin wrote:
Clint Hardwood wrote:
Nazz wrote:

So I'm cancerous? ;_;
Yes. <3

</3
Back to top Go down
Armada

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:43 am

An admin that likes going into detail about getting shot and then being cooked later. Sounds about right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personalized Username Admin App   Personalized Username Admin App Empty

Back to top Go down

Personalized Username Admin App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay :: Administration Applications-
Jump to: