Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanic's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sanic

Sanic

Sanic's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Sanic's Staff Application   Sanic's Staff Application EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 10:52 pm

General Information
Steam Name: sanic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36202386
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ghatagofaste/
RP Experience: 4 years.
Administrative Experience: Former owner of NTR and Shell Shock serious RP servers, Operator on NTO.

General Questions
What is the duty of an administrator? To enforce server rules while ensuring players log off with good memories of the fun and fair RP they had on the server.
Why would you make a good staff member on Cheeki Breeki Misery Roleplay? I've a lot of serious RP experience under my belt, along with a high amount of patience and unbiased judgement.
How long can you be on, weekdays and weekends? 3-4 hours on weekdays, 6-10 on weekends
Are you able to maintain your maturity even in tense, frustrating situations? Yes.
Can you deal with multiple issues at once? Such as resolving player issues while setting up stashes and events to keep things busy and fun? Yes.

Examples and Scenarios
If you would like to be able to set up events and stashes, please provide an example of an event or stash below;
1(Stash); I'd place the stash in an extremely peculiar and obscure spot that is still logical and accessible by players. It would not contain anything of extreme high value.
1(Event); I'd announce using IC means the premise for the event, be it a job, small task, expedition, and more. I'd carefully monitor the participants' action to prevent rule breaking and OOC conflict. I'd appropriately /event major happenings an such depending on the size of the group. Also, with permission, I'd place minor loot in a few tricky spots in the event path, while also providing significant threats in the form of admin/volunteer event characters.
Two players have got into an argument over a roleplay involving a small, isolated firefight. The two are at each other's throats over whose shots are going to land and whose are not. It is clear that one of them is powergaming, and probably in it for the scripts, yet he isn't the one who iniated the engagement. The better roleplayer is obviously on the 'mugging' side, and is trying to make things slightly fair, though SHOWS just a teeny bit of powergaming as well. What do? Allow both parties to share their sides of the story. After using my own judgement and taking into consideration their accounts of the incident, I'd tell the less experienced RPer he needs to understand and correct his powergaming, and address the flaws of the other party as well. If they cannot come to a resolution after I explain what they have done wrong, I will as a last resort only, offer to void the scenario with permission from a high admin.

**Claus; By sending in this application you acknowledge the fact that you may or may not be accepted, and that though we will provide valid reasons for your application's denial, arguing about why you were 'wrongfully denied' or anything of that sort will not help your next application get accepted anytime sooner. Oh, by the way, put doba-do next to your age to insure you read this.**
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums
Nazz

Sanic's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanic's Staff Application   Sanic's Staff Application EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 5:12 pm

Yeah, I'll give you a shot.
Back to top Go down

Sanic's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1