Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tommy 'Oswald' Armando

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King of the Yayo
Admin
King of the Yayo

Tommy 'Oswald' Armando Empty
PostSubject: Tommy 'Oswald' Armando   Tommy 'Oswald' Armando EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:49 am

Tommy 'Oswald' Armando Mustache-_0004_burt-reynolds_thumb

Morally Questionable.
Pretty Fucked Up< ██████ | ██████ > Goody Two Shoes

Sanity.
Balls off the Walls< ██████ | ██████ | ██████ > Crystal Clear

"Even the most normal of lives can batter one's fuckin' mind. Throw a guy into the Zone, and he's bound to get just a bit fucked up."

Name: Tommy Armando
Aliases: 'Oswald'
Known Languages: Italian, English, Ukrainian.
Mental Illnesses: None, yet, and it will probably stay that way.
Physical Disabilities: None, yet.
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Former Occupation: Bank Robber, Coke Runner, Investor, Chef.

Physical Information

Weight: 153 lbs
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Green
Demeanor: Calm, rather straight-forward.

Relationships

Key: Love / Romantic Interest / Brethren / Friend / Acquaintance / Neutral / Dislike / Hate

Self: I like 'me', despite the fact others sometimes don't.

Negan Blumberg: Though he's a bit, uh, overly attached to his cool fuckin' bat, I roll with this guy.

Colin 'Pirate' Rossevelt Now that I have got to know the guy, and have done some shit with him, I can honestly say I trust the fella' and that he's one notch above the rank of 'friend' in my books. He also lacks an eye, and wears a cool fuckin' patch to cover it. All he needs to do is drop the british lingo lango and pick up the pirate-y talk and he's fucking /gold./

Ronald DeVito: Threw me a piece of jerky, so he's instantly a cool motherfucker. Oh, also, he's in the Saviors. Whats not to fuckin' like about this uzi-wielding, trenchcoat wearin' fatas- I mean, uh, badass?

Dante: Anyone who is a Savior, is automatically a friend of mine. At the least, an acquaintance. Dante is a cool motherfucker, but he hasn't seen anythin' in the field yet. Hopefully when that changes, he doesn't flip his shit. Hopefully.

Karim Said: Back in the day, I cut down a tree with him. Mixes one hell of'a'drink, and is just generally a cool fuckin' guy.

'Hammer': He might be a Savior, but, eh, he's kinda fucked up in the head. In more ways then one, too. He's a lovable retard who gets a boner from shooting guys. I don't even know how he made it into the Zone, he's so fuckin' stupid. Something about a smart brotha'? I have no fuckin' idea.

Martin Fezzik: A reasonable trader. His shop is located right nearby our place, so, I'm just hopin' he cooperates so things stay nice'n'cool.

Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov: A reliable tech, the first guy I go to for anything, you know, techy.

Last edited by King of the Yayo on Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
King of the Yayo
Admin
King of the Yayo

Tommy 'Oswald' Armando Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tommy 'Oswald' Armando   Tommy 'Oswald' Armando EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Updates.
Back to top Go down

Tommy 'Oswald' Armando
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay :: Character pages and biographies-
Jump to: