Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J. Jordan

J. Jordan

Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov Empty
PostSubject: Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov   Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 pm

Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov White-male

Theme Song:

Alignment
[Chaotic Neutral]
Evil<████████ | ████████>Good
"I tend to do whatever I want, and usually that works out the best. For me. Most of the time. Whatever happens to the other guys, sucks to suck, nerdboy.

Sanity
...<███████|██████|██████>Crystal Clear​
"I'm kinda' crazy. Not that I'm a fuckin' potato and shit my pants at the slightest schizo sound, but crazy as in the sense of I do not have the slightest fuck about walking through a minefield for a guitar. It was a nice guitar."

General Information

Name: Nikodim Redrovik Petrov
Faction: Loner, Technician.
Weight: 165 lb.
Height: 5'11"
Shoe size: 11.5
Overall Disposition: Cynical, distrusting, snarky, laid back.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green
Blood Type: O-
Vision: 20/20
Mental Illnesses: Anti-social personality disorder.
Physical Disabilities: N/A
Hobbies: Tinkering with devices, drawing up designs, sleeping.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Information
Aliases: 'Cage', 'Niko', 'Petty Petrov'
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Rank:  Veteran
Prior Jobs: Ecologist Stalker
Current Jobs: Loner Technician
Base of Operations: Loner bunker, rp_stalker.
Motto: Step one: get money. Step two: repeat step one.

Relationships

Key: Love/ Bretheren / Friend / Acquaintance / Neutral / Dislike / Hate / Nemesis

Self: Damn, I'm good...

Launcel: One of my bros, the first guy I did tech work for in the Zone.

Combo: This guy helps me in jobs, and he let me work on his exo, which was fuckin' awesome. He's my buddy who shreks anybody.

Dusty: The same as Combo. He helps me with tech shit sometimes, and other times, he shoots stuff dead.

Vinny: He's the best trader so far in the Zone, and he's pretty awesome. Gives out some good jobs as well, and he sure doesn't gyp us on pay.

Karim: The guy works at the bar, and he's pretty chill. Went on a job with him, and he keeps his wits on him.

Wise-Guy: Guy sounds like he's a snooky-creature,  but he pays me for jobs and he's pretty chill as well.

Ecologists: Yumi, Stinky, Amelia to some extent, Kalyna. All those people are alright, but I sure wouldn't want them covering my back. Not exactly the most competent of Stalkers.

Everyone else: I don't know ya'. I don't like ya'. Go away unless you can make me money or help me do something.
Back to top Go down
The Duatin
Admin
The Duatin

Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov   Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Our God is an awesome god.
Back to top Go down
https://cheekibreekirp.rpg-board.net

Nikodim 'Cage' Petrov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay :: Character pages and biographies-
Jump to: