Cheeki Breeki Roleplay community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] Empty
PostSubject: Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]   Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 1:23 am

Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] WpnOKks
Yes yes. I was inspired by Raskolnikov.

Some music for your fine tastes.

Alignment:

True Neutral

Evil<████████ |████████>Good

Sanity:

"Head? Check. Arms? Check. Legs? Check. Alright, let's go."

BANAL NA ASO!?<██████|██████|██████>?Compos Mentis.

Information:

Name:  Syeriy Petro Petrovich.
Height: 5'11".
Hair: Medium-length black hair.
Eyes: Gray.
Build: Lanky, around 150 lbs.
Birthplace: St. Petersburg, Russian Federation.
Faction: Loner, Duty-Sympathetic.
Mental Disabilities: Chronically stuck between a cycle of indecisiveness and stubbornness.
Physical Disabilities: Somewhat weak, not very resistant to pain. His left arm is  unable to feel anything and cannot extend fully due to a boar attack.
Known Languages: Ukrainian, Russian, and English.
Sexual Orientation: Straight as a line.
Hobbies:  Daydreaming, keeping secrets, long walks around the Zone, and prostitutes.
Former Occupations: Do-Nothing, former student.
Motto: "Useless? I'll show you useless!"
Religious Beliefs: Roman Catholic
Family: Parents and sister alive.
Demeanor: Loud and impetuous, sometimes grandiose.

Story:

Born to a middle-class family in St. Petersburg, Petro Petrovich VII was the eldest son
of Petro Petrovich VI and Sonya Zamatev. It was a tough marriage, with Petro inheriting
his father's genetic tendency for good-for-nothingness and lack of common sense.
This was clearly reflected by the lot he wasted his youthful days of idleness with.
Despite his natural tact in things academic, he threw it away in favor of a life
of late-night soapbox speeches and street games. He eventually found himself hopelessly
behind in his college work and even father behind in paying his debts. His circumstances shitty
enough, Petro decided to go big or go six feet under in the Zone, leaving behind his friends,
family, and, of course, debts.

Relationships:

Lover/Brutha From Anutha Mutha/Friend/Good Terms/Neutral/Prick/Lousy Piece 'a Trash/EAT SHIT AND DIE

MOI PETRO [Dead]: What's cookin', good lookin'? Damn, you look good without a spine.
Jonathan Sheperd [Dead]: My bestest 'pal, even though he's a Freedomer. Too bad we're rotting in hell! Well, as long as I'm with you, buddy...
Negan Blumberg: Funny guy, even though he strung up that dude's asshole from a crane.
Radka:Something about Dunechka entrances me, despite her scars and scabs. I must inquire more.
Raksho[Dead]: Sounds like he was a pretty big asshole to deserve that.
Sophia Volkov: Sonechka was a good woman. Too bad she's gone. Zone could use some more.
T-Bone: Heh, Monicca.
Pigs: My arm, my beautiful left arm...How will I jerk it now?
Rose: Crabs was totally worth it.
Abas Hunter: Something's off about this man, but I can't place my finger on it...
'Pandemonium /Pol/lock': Another fine upstanding denizen of the world.
Trinity 'WhiteKnight' Hilton: Ain't much of a "White Knight" after all. There's a special place in hell for you. Right next to me. Asshole.
Jar-Jar Nigs: Beyond the idiocy there's someone I can relate with. Only a little.
King Crimson: Not a very good bandit, but he can't be too bad.

Last edited by FeelsGoodMan on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
failBonds

failBonds

PostSubject: Re: Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]   Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Keep a seat warm for me would ya? - WhiteKnight

Cool
Back to top Go down
FeelsGoodMan

FeelsGoodMan

PostSubject: Re: Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]   Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:12 pm

failBonds wrote:
Keep a seat warm for me would ya? - WhiteKnight

Cool

Pinchy pinchy.
Back to top Go down
stormshadow

PostSubject: Re: Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]   Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:21 pm

1. Wat do you mean somthing is off about me, WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK SOMTHING IS OFF ABOUT ME!?!?
2. I wasted like 1300 on a dead scrub D':
Back to top Go down
Personalized-Username

Personalized-Username

PostSubject: Re: Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]   Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 9:53 pm

His left arm is unable to feel anything and cannot extend fully due to a boar attack.

he he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]   Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.] Empty

Back to top Go down

Petro Petrovich [Hot damn, you're dead.]
Page 1 of 1