A roleplaying narrative based on the STALKER universe.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OBEY

PostSubject: OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:31 pm

General Information
Steam Name:OBEY
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:54656605
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/connectionsanchi
RP Experience:Several years of roleplay experience on various engines and platforms.
Administrative Experience:DarkRP,FalloutRP, And MilitaryRP

General Questions
What is the duty of an administrator?The duty of an administrator is to keep the peace and restore order and keep players in line.
Why would you make a good staff member on Cheeki Breeki Misery Roleplay?I've spent about a month on the server, The King Of The Yayo told me about it. I was getting more and more into it each day, and have learned how the community works, and have bonded with players.
How long can you be on, weekdays and weekends?Weekdays, several hours,Weekends,Maybe all day!
Are you able to maintain your maturity even in tense, frustrating situations?I rarely lose my temper and maturity in frustrating situations. I try to be calm and passive and understanding.
Can you deal with multiple issues at once? Such as resolving player issues while setting up stashes and events to keep things busy and fun?Yes. I can handle multitasking, DEALING with rulebreakers, and setting up events and stashes!

Examples and Scenarios
If you would like to be able to set up events and stashes, please provide an example of an event or stash below;
1(Stash); Boxes around the map containing suits,food,and maybe weapons.
1(Event);Making characters to set up exciting contract events! Such as characters carrying valuable loot, or a big bounty on his head!
Two players have got into an argument over a roleplay involving a small, isolated firefight. The two are at each other's throats over whose shots are going to land and whose are not. It is clear that one of them is powergaming, and probably in it for the scripts, yet he isn't the one who iniated the engagement. The better roleplayer is obviously on the 'mugging' side, and is trying to make things slightly fair, though shows just a teeny bit of powergaming as well. What do?:I isolate the two in different areas, talk to them both, and see both of their sides of the story, and maintain order.

**Claus; By sending in this application you acknowledge the fact that you may or may not be accepted, and that though we will provide valid reasons for your application's denial, arguing about why you were 'wrongfully denied' or anything of that sort will not help your next application get accepted anytime sooner. Oh, by the way, put doba-do next to your age to insure you read this.**
Back to top Go down
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application   Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums

PostSubject: Re: OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:01 pm

After having a ban on record and having a pretty bad attitude when administrators make an attempt to address problems with you, I'm gonna' have to say;

Nigga' no.

PostSubject: Re: OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:26 pm

Having a bad attitude, describing a bad attitude, while making fun of a bad attitude,
while saying "Nigga No"
Back to top Go down
Nazz
Lord & Master Of The Forums

PostSubject: Re: OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application   Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:30 pm

I didn't want to be an ass about things, but here we go;

There are a few reasons I don't want you to be a part of the administration team in Cheeki Breeki. First being your attitude after being punished. Once your trader was revoked, you threatened to quit the server practically immediately before the situation was even fully resolved after you were banned by Yayo for avoiding RP by simply logging out and refusing to come back.

When I asked you about it, not only did you give me sass, but as I previously stated, you just said, "Lol, I guess I quit then" when I informed you on your trader character being revoked. Moving on now! Instead of doing the mature thing, you go ahead and change your trader around, and have an admin change the name for you instead of saying, "Hey, I got removed from traders, can you A. Delete my character or B. Take my flags." Thirdly, you could have just deleted the character yourself. But no, you have to go and try to use it only when administrators aren't present on the server, trying to be 'sneaky' or some kind of shit like that. I don't appreciate that, and I sure as hell don't want that representing the administration team, or the community.

PostSubject: Re: OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application   Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:46 pm

First off. I can not delete characters, when I enter the menu again after deleting them, they come back. And I can not make any more characters, on the part of it timing out. And I did not say "Lol I guess I quit"; I said "I am done with the server then". Do not try to make me seem worse. I admit; I have done many questionable things in my pathetic life, but this is small. Having tier 2 trader taken away, standing with the server taken away, and dignity taken away, i'll give you a hint: Is a harsh punishment. And I would like to talk to the man who made this decision. And yes, I am stupid, since you were thinking that right now.
The only reason I can back was because I missed it, intensely. Can't someone miss something they wasted days and days on that gave a friendly welcoming? Also, I'm sure you've done some things too you regret, after all, we're only human. And yes, I am sucking up to you, intensely, even. And I did want somebody to notice that I changed it, so I could explain my reasons. I was trying to get my message out that I did not like what was going on, and wanted to protest peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application   

Back to top Go down

OBEY ('Valor')'s Administration Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1